So I was nominated by Funke, Ayomide and Maureen for the Leibster Award today. Awesome! Thank you guys. 🐒
The rules of the Liebster Award are pretty simple. All that has to be done is:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
– Answer the questions that were sent.
– Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
– Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
I humbly accept the award.
Here I goooooo!
What inspired the start of your blog?
Boredom basically. Wanted an avenue to share my thoughts.
Got any pet peeves?
Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
Most times I’d rather be in bed reading a book and munching hobnobs while listening to Ed Sheeran but sometimes I do go out and have fun. I’m more of the ambivert.
If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I hate being shortsighted.
How would you describe your personal style?
Dependent on my mood, tomboyish sometimes and chic other times.
What’s your favourite time of the day and why?
Midnight. I get to think without being disturbed. The quietness of the night is awesome.
Do you ever get “writer’s block,” and, if so, how do you deal with it?
Yeah. I usually have a couple of blog post drafts ready to go and some in my notebook. Thinking that readers of this blog would be waiting eagerly for a new post also motivates me.
What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
With the money?
Invest, invest and invest. In everything and everyone.
Which talent don’t you have but want?
How to play a music instrument well.
What inspires new ideas for your blog?
Things going on around me and daily happenings.
Three words that best describes you?
Down-to-Earth, different and honest.
I hereby nominate:
Tobi of Journal Three Sixty
The questions are as follows:
1. Your current mood with a song?
2. Summarise your most memorable day.
3. A devil you know or an angel you just met, which would you choose?
4. If you had the opportunity to travel outside the country, where would you go?
5. Assuming there’s national robbery day, what would you steal first?
6. What’s your idea of a good time?
7. Public proposal or private affair?
8. Would you marry someone from another culture?
9. Love, money, health, wisdom; pick three.
10. Your favorite game of all time and why.
Your acceptance of the award would be much appreciated. Don’t forget to tag other people.
Do tell a friend to tell a friend to check this blog out.
Thanks for stopping by ❤